Prime

Monday, July 1, 2013

Tommorrow is surgery

Here I am fasting and quite hungry with still too many hours before surgery.
I am definitely NOT excited about the upcoming day. I have to be honest, I do not want to do surgery but I also know I need to put my big girl panties on and move forward...

Right now I have a splitting headache and will probably try some chicken broth...not that it will help...I am starving and would like food, yes to ginger chicken please..I guess I will have to wait until after. The anticipation to the surgery is the worse, the memories from the pain when I did it previously 8 years ago. I keep chanting to myself......"pain is temporary love is forever". Bull#$%*, it's gonna be quite sore the first 24-48 hours, that much I remember well.

I will go back to blog reading right now as currently my fascination has been with quad pregnancies...NOOOOOOOOOOOOO way am I considering being knocked up with 4 but from all the information I have gathered I would be prepared if it were to happen...again my aim is for a healthy baby and perhaps babies...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO to quads, we cannot afford that and  I would be terrified to carry them. If you happen upon this blog please keep us in your prayers....we so desperately want a family of our own, to share our love, to carry on our legacy. Thanks in advance

No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Yr Old's Are Interesting

Infertility is hard. If you found my page because of my journey, then I completely understand what you are dealing with and hope you have su...