Prime

Thursday, November 3, 2011

ON TO FET CYCLE #2-November Bring Us Joy Please

Hi Blog World,

So last week I had a little meltdown about being cancelled due to lining issues..Everynight I am plagued with dream about baby...its driving me NUTS...

I am trying so hard to focus on so many other things but cannot. As for taking caring of "ME" am down to 5 pounds so far and counting..I am thinking 15 would be great but I have to be careful to no mess with hormones since I am waiting to start my next cycle soon. I am not expecting AF until 11/12 ish so the countdown begins.....



First I have to call the RE's office on CD 1 to schedule the Hysteroscopy procedure between CD 1-5. I think 19 days after the procedure the transfer will take place...fingers crossed but not going to drive my self too crazy this time....ok I will TRY not to drive myself crazy this time..slowly I am weening myself away from google and stories with FET or sFET.there have been many cases of twinning due to Assisted Hatching...while apart of me would just LOVE that happening to me the other part is terrified if it did...Google is great but it can also drive a sane person crazy..I do wish I could turn off my dreams though and start focusing on other aspects of my life more...I have neglected everyone and everything...so I am making it a point to do something at least once a week that has nothing to do with FET.....

OBSESSION this week: CO SLEEPER ARMS REACH for baby...I love love the concept of them and hope if I am blessed with a bundle of my own I will definitely invest in one of them. The joy of not having to get out of bed for every little movemment and cry..


Arms Reach CO-Sleeper

No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Yr Old's Are Interesting

Infertility is hard. If you found my page because of my journey, then I completely understand what you are dealing with and hope you have su...