Prime

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

AF ARE YOU REALLY HERE......

FET THE JOURNEY CONTINUES:
Uuuhhhhhmmmmmmmm   so I spotted only the day of the Hysteroscopy and thought hey thats good, but guess who decided to drag her lazy you know what here......  you guessed it......AF



So I am NOT amused nor will I call the clinic and let them know......not that they cant figure it with Bloodwork but just not going to do anything but bleed for now.....sorry to be so graphic but thats what I'll do..  BASELINE TESTS are Monday 11/28th, they can figure it out right?  LOL...


Things I am proud of...
I am proud of my self for NOT overly stressing, not overly using Dr. Google, and not obsessing....well not too much on threads....I do check on the girls and offer support but it is no longer an obsession, well not really. I am not going to spend $300 on Black Friday but maybe $100, I have to save, save, save no unneccessary spending, even for adorable shoes.... (sniffle)...I am allowed to relapse though... 

Things I am NOT proud of...
  • I said I only gained 10 pounds well to be honest I gained 15 pounds since January but the Journey started June so technically I didnt lie...I gained 5 pounds prior to the start....
  • I find myself eating out of control, whether good news, sad news, worrying news you name it...
  • The pounds I lost are  back because as I drew closer to the HYSTEROSCOPY 11/17 & no AF I started to freak and gave up on my "ME" journey and stress ate a whole lot but its okay, I forgive myself my closet however is not so forgiving and I refuse to buy new clothes...UNLESS I am preggers so I will continue to squeeze into my clothes and loose weak gradually...not making it easier for myself.  ME Jorney is back on track...

SOLUTIONS...
So I wont obsess over it but beginning today I am cutting calories, and eating smart again....the cheesecake in the refrigerator will go to my mom's on thanksgiving...the other cake I will have to finish....its not right to not finish something you start.....well thats my rational.......I wont say I will start walking again to set myself up for failure so I will say I will become ACTIVE again, doesnt matter what I do, it could be Stretching, Walking, Yoga, Laundry, Changing the room around....anything that doesnt involve me not in motion when I get home from work...

OBSESSION OF THE WEEK:
OF Course you know that it is Thanksgiving so that is the Obsession this week.....no work for a day, spending time with famiy, friends, and realizing it is almost the end of the year.... I havent been looking too much on baby items or maternity clothes....I have been weening myself from that stuff....but I did come across this a few weeks ago and forgot to add it so I will now... PACK N PLAY FOR TWINS...I thought it was awesome...yeah I only have my lone embryo BUT it could split....it could be identical twins, it could stick to my uterus, it could bring our healthy baby/babies.....it could....My God it could and I pray that it will.....with all of my heart I pray.





No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Yr Old's Are Interesting

Infertility is hard. If you found my page because of my journey, then I completely understand what you are dealing with and hope you have su...