Prime

Monday, November 28, 2011

AF IS KILLING ME AND DID BLOOD WORK TODAY

THIS WILL BE SHORT UNTIL I UPDATE LATER...
10:57 AM

WELL when I thought AF was here on tuesday it wasnt, it was still spotting from the Hysteroscopy but the tramp showed up on saturday 11/26th and let me tell you, it is heavy and the cramps are crazy. NORMALLY I only cramp on Day 1 but she isnt playing nice this time around. I put on a brave face with DH yesterday both at Church and also when we went to his BFF's house for dinner. She might have thought I was mad at her or didnt like the cooking but the pains I was feeling through my forced smiles.. LOL.

FET: Okay so I did Bloodwork & Ultrasound this morning at 8:20 AM , now I wait until the call to tell me where do I go from here and then I can post the obsession of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Yr Old's Are Interesting

Infertility is hard. If you found my page because of my journey, then I completely understand what you are dealing with and hope you have su...