Prime

Friday, November 18, 2011

HYST DONE....MOVING ON WITH FET.......I think

FET chapter: So AF never came....but thankfully it didnt change plans and I did the Hysteroscopy & Light D/C procedure on 11/17th. BOY did it freaking hurt when I woke up but it wasnt too bad after more pain meds... I am sooooooooooo happy that is now all behind me.. and I remember being told they did remove some polyps which could impact implantation of my embryo....Woo Hoo the show is back on the road and it is officially CD 2, I go for Bloodwork & Sonogram 11/25th, here's hoping for some good news so I can do my FET on or around 12/5th or so.....YAY..
Here's to praying and hoping that all is well inside with Hormones and Lining...so much is riding on my lone embie. So onward and Upward with plans and lets hope it all goes well....I truly want this transfer to happer on 2011....but whenever my body is ready is OK with me...


OBSESSION OF THE WEEK: RIDING BOOTS...I KNOW THIS IS TOTALLY UNBABY RELATED BUT I AM IN LOVE WITH THESE BOOTS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Yr Old's Are Interesting

Infertility is hard. If you found my page because of my journey, then I completely understand what you are dealing with and hope you have su...