Prime

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

FREAKING OUT..NO AF IN SIGHT

How to rationalize this current situation......there is no way to...lets see...Mother Nature is due and NEVER came and I am totally freaking out...My Hysteroscopy Procedure is due 11/17th I am suppose to either be on my period or just coming off it...Goodness what int he world am I going to do we ALREADY bought very expensive tickets to NYC...OK...I will calm down and bloog some more later...right now I cannot even breathe...I keep running to the restroom and praying I see something....ANYTHING but nothing...
I am seriously FREAKING....

No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Yr Old's Are Interesting

Infertility is hard. If you found my page because of my journey, then I completely understand what you are dealing with and hope you have su...