Prime

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

FET DELAYED..................AGAIN.!!!!!!!

Just like the title reads, YEP I have to wait for another cycle..I decided last night to definitely take a step away from the threads I have been apart of. They are super helpful and wonderful ladies but since I am not cycling with them it's almost like I cannot relate

So here's What Happened-Yesterday I was not in a good place, I got the call from the Clinic and it wasnt really bad but to sum it up, there will be NO transfer for December. I have to wait for another cycle so ET wont be until January. I felt so discouraged not sure why I took the blow so hard, it was mutually agreed upon, I mean I thought I had in my head that we would definitely be a go for December not sure and to make matters worse another girl that seem to have the same experience... ( only 1 blast and had a delay after HYST for ET )did say they would wait a cycle after the HYST. He did give me the option he said you can do more Bloodwork & Sono in 10 days and do the ET but I think its best you let your uterus heal some more, since you are on your cycle and follies are growing. So I chose to not check again in 10 days and force the issue but rather to wait another cycle. I was sad because it feels like it is taking forever for us but as my DH said we have to realize that they want this to work and we have to go with what they think is right. I didnt want to hear reason and I yelled at DH telling him he didnt understand and he retorted I want this more than anything (broke my heart to pieces thinking how selfish I was, thinking I was the only one anxious)...BUT after praying, I am much better and in better spirits about the whole thing now...So in their words, I will take a month off and heal. I am looking forward to the holidays and loosing a few pounds..Just waiting for the call on the bisopsy from the Hysteroscopy though, he didnt have the results yet....but I will hold on to no news is good news at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Yr Old's Are Interesting

Infertility is hard. If you found my page because of my journey, then I completely understand what you are dealing with and hope you have su...