Prime

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

CD30 MOTHER NATURE ARE YOU ON THE WAY

LOL I found this little poem about Aunt Flow and wanted to share it

Once a month,
aunt flow comes around.
you suddenly have hunger urges,
and gain a few pounds.
aunt flow has black hair
with a few red streaks.
she is so annoying,
and can stay up to two weeks.
she has a tendency
to give you mood swings.
and you can never guess
what the next day will bring.



 

So today is CD 30 and so come on Aunt Flow make an apperance, only while going through IVF will one beg and be happy when she is around, my boobs feel slightly sore which is a good sign but I need to see her NOW. I try not to whine and complain too much about work but I think I might have to break the rule today-I HATE IT. Okay that feels good. I have to admit that I feel alittle unattached to this upcoming cycle, it is not that I dont trust GOD and what he has in store but I have completely let it go and given it to him with all  my prayers. I also am unattached because I dont know that I trust them anymore..I know that I am grateful and I will pray about these feelings but I just dont know anymore........it bugs me that I would never get a transfer without doing the Hysteroscopy but what bothers me the most is feeling like I was lied to.
Lately  my daily does of American Dad and Family Guy has been keeping me happy, amused and distracted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Yr Old's Are Interesting

Infertility is hard. If you found my page because of my journey, then I completely understand what you are dealing with and hope you have su...