Prime

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Why Isnt the time going?

I had a talk with someone from the RE's office yesterday regarding the steps to prep for my upcoming FET.

They recommend doing a Hysteroscopy and Light D&C which they find to increase implantation rates....this is tough because another RE said it is not necessary and not recommended and others say it is safe...What to do, what to do..

Part 2
So royally screwed by my Insurance...they just advised me they would cover a "portion" of the surgeries only if I pay $1500 out of pocket right now...coming right up you B$^%^$ds..Where pray tell would we get tgh


.
So my BFF is a little annoyed with me, true enough I have kind of secluded myself while going through this journey and have only told 1 person. Me and DH feel like this is out private thing and we dont want to have to explain the process or want the judegment comments that may come. We have this 1 chance at Free IVF with one snowbaby,,,,lots of pressure...
We both have faith and pray that God will trust us and let us have a healthy baby from this cycle.

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7

No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Yr Old's Are Interesting

Infertility is hard. If you found my page because of my journey, then I completely understand what you are dealing with and hope you have su...