Prime

Friday, October 7, 2011

TGIF

It's friday, 1 week down and 4 more to go....I wish AF (Aunt Flow) would hurry and get here...
My emotions are all over the place...
One of my most favorite things to do is watch FAMILY GUY. Maybe its the crazy humor or maybe it is sometimes downright wrong but I truly love to sit down to my daily dose...
I had a total meltdown last night, Dh called to apologize today and I am sure he has no idea what for...
The waiting...is difficult...DAMN this wait....I still have 4 weeks to go....I feel like a caged animal ready to break free...
Growing up I cannot recall the millions of times I heard this from my parents, and teachers. They constantly drilled in my head that you must be patient and good things come to those who wait.While this much is sometimes true they never said what to do with the time in between...

Patience is a Virtue..... I never said I was always a vituous woman....

No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Yr Old's Are Interesting

Infertility is hard. If you found my page because of my journey, then I completely understand what you are dealing with and hope you have su...