Prime

Monday, October 3, 2011

FERT REPORT

Uneventful Monday

After I wrote that Post on friday I got the call. The nurse said only 1 of my 2 snowbabies made it to blast and they froze it on Day 6. I was so sad from hearing that and a little bummed but after a while I became happy and grateful. God has given me the opportunity and that gift is waiting for me.

Over the weekend I basically did NOTHING, I lurked on forums and was looking at Maternity items...I know...I know...dont do this to yourself but  cannot help it. I am constantly thinking about the upcoming weeks and my sFET. I hope to use this down time productively....well hopefully... I want to excersise and loose 10 pounds, I plan to do the recommended Hysteroscopy Surgery once AF gets here, and I want me and DH (Dear Heart) to do a romantic getaway prior to ET.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Yr Old's Are Interesting

Infertility is hard. If you found my page because of my journey, then I completely understand what you are dealing with and hope you have su...