Prime

Sunday, October 9, 2011

J.Lo's comment regarding IVF

Ranting
I use to be a FAN but now from reading her comment, she lost me. I know, I know it was a year ago but I had no idea until a recent conversation. I am EXTREMELY offended for 2 reasons...1. I have tremendous Faith in God my Father and 2. I am undergoing IVF to hopefully become pregnant.

People suffering from IF and seeking IVF can also be believers and have faith in GOD. Seeking medical treatment to help acheive your Goal does not show mistrust in God or even not having Faith.....it is the method in which to get to your ultimate GOAL.......having a baby, being fruitful, multiplying. If she believe that God is our father and he can move any moutain, then why would she not believe he guides the doctors? It never ceases to amaze me the stupidity of people....i respect the fact that she would prefer not to undergo IVF but  Her comment about not "messing with stuff like that." is hurtful to the rest of US that would. I can ALMOST guarantee that clomid took part in the birth of her twins.....you were 39.......hhmmmmm a time when eggs are almost but gone....who are you fooling? Seriously?......

Does she know how stupid that comment was?......Lets see if she had Cancer or any other illness that required treatment lets see if she wouldnt seek treatment because she has faith....and wouldnt mess with that stuff.... the nerve of some people...

Infertility is VERY real and very painful. I wish people can understand that it affects some people differently. i havent come across one woman that was doing it for vanity or for the heck of it.....we do because we feel we have to, we do it out of desperation, we do it hoping to start a family........somebody put a muzzle on jenny from the block the next time she makes silly comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Yr Old's Are Interesting

Infertility is hard. If you found my page because of my journey, then I completely understand what you are dealing with and hope you have su...