Prime

Monday, October 17, 2011

Where did the week GO...

Last week went by so fast.....I spent this weekend with my family..
Not much exciting happening in my life right now, just dwindling my thumbs and waiting for
my SFET which will be here within 2 weeks...or so....

Today is CD8 (CD-Cycle Day)  B/W & U/S happened this morning by later the RE will call and tell me when they predict ovulation and then I can plan to travel to NYC for the sFET. I am happy and content and just praying for the best. My current obsession is maternity clothing...I have asked God to put me in his favor with this cycle..

@5pm the RE’s office called to advise me that on CD3 my lining was 8.3 but today it is 8.9 so it is of concern and will cause a possible cancellation to my sFET for October.  I was told to take Estrace for a week to help with lining and if no changes then the cycle will be cancelled until next month and they would do the Hysteroscopy.  This didn’t break our spirits though, we trust God and we accept all challenges, DH & I feel that if it is meant to be cancelled then so be it. I have asked God for his favor and we will stick to that.
On a much brighter note I may be in Viriginia this weekend with one of my bestie’s and plan to also go to Vegas in a few months with my other friends….So YAY for that… J

..

No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Yr Old's Are Interesting

Infertility is hard. If you found my page because of my journey, then I completely understand what you are dealing with and hope you have su...