Prime

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Terrific Thursday & Estrace Update

I am happy and smilining from Ear to Ear...I am counting down the days to getaway...come on saturday.


I have been doing good on my journey to get 'Me" back...I know it sounds a little well selfish considering I am trying to conceive BUT I have to be in optimal health and feel good in order to conceive...I am not doing an all liquid crash diet..I will just eat right and excercise again..

Journey Thoughts: I strongly believe in God and his blessing..When I find myself thinking of the what ifs...I quickly quiet my brain..not many people have had or will have the opportunity I did so for that I am already grateful.

Medication for Lining
I started Estrace 2 days ago as advised due to my lining issues which was at 8.9MM on CD8...which might I add is normal per all the Documents I have read but hey...I wont push besides I love the RE's office that I do the monitoring...the U/S tech girl is so awesome.
Estrace CONS: headache and makes insomnia worse
Estrace PROS: Face is glowing and cleared right up...boobs look luscious

No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Yr Old's Are Interesting

Infertility is hard. If you found my page because of my journey, then I completely understand what you are dealing with and hope you have su...