Prime

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Beyonce Pregnancy RUMORS.....My mood on this journey...

OKay so first let me reveal I am a Beyonce fan. I love the big hair, love the style, love the music...well it depends on the song.. I am thrilled she is pregnant....well i think since there seems to be all sorts of rumors about this pregnancy. OH well she is inspiring me to be SEXY and PREGNANT..Not so sure if I will continue with my stillettos though, those i might have to rest....or bring the inches down a bit. You might think I am getting ahead of myself and you know what...maybe but heck why not...ALWAYS think positive...



Okay so I will start doing an Obsession of the week.

OBSESSION: Sexy, Trendy, Maternity wear...but NO never costly. I love the selections at Motherhood from Heidi Klum...you guessed it, I am a fashionista........but on a budget. On this IVF journey boy did I neglect myself a little, just completely focused on this process so today I made the decision to loose the 10 pounds I gained while on this journey ( I blame the birth control pills, menopur and the lack of excercise for 2 1/2 months). I am getting my DIVA and sleep back........ FET Hopefully is in a few weeks and I should have started a fews ago but better late than never right...


MOOD: I am Happy, God has been good to me and I thank him everyday..... Tonight I will be doing gentle yoga, so here starts my journey to get "ME" back while getting ready to put my emby back...and making us 2 become us 3.

1 comment:

  1. You go girl...you have such a great spirit on life..Just because a woman is pregnant doesnt mean she has to be frumpy. LOL

    ReplyDelete

4 Yr Old's Are Interesting

Infertility is hard. If you found my page because of my journey, then I completely understand what you are dealing with and hope you have su...