Prime

Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Recap & 15 Weeks

Recap
On Wednesday 8/9 I went to the OB for a Doppler check. It was a no fee visit that was just to hear the Doppler tones. The idea was to put my mind at ease between appointments since they are 4 weeks apart. What this visit did instead was give me anxiety....why? It took the nurse a while to find the heartbeat cue silent freak out. In the end she did find it and it was pumping away at 156 bpm. Thank you god. I am not so sure I want anymore of these.

Another weird thing also happened last week. While I was sleeping I felt a sharp pain? Pull? Stretch? something which caused me to yelp and my husband to run out of the bathroom.

15 Weeks
  
Your baby is about the size of an Apple or Navel Orange depending on the app you are using. Baby's brain now controls all the muscles in her body; she is able to move. Yes, she'll even do somersaults! But if this is your first baby, you probably won't feel him moving for several more weeks.
Baby's Length: 3.98in.
Baby's Weight: 2.47oz
 
At 15 weeks pregnant your baby is quickly growing bigger each week — he's as long as four inches right now.And with each passing week, your fetus is also looking more and more like the baby you're picturing in your dreams. By now, the ears are positioned properly on the sides of the head (they used to be in the neck) and the eyes are moving from the side of the head to the front of the face — where they'll soon meet your loving gaze.

On Monday 8/14 at exactly 15 weeks I did another elective ultrasound.........yeah it's out of hand but oh well. Anyway little girl was jumping all over the place and wiggly. This time I received a CD of the ultrasound and a picture. She was measuring 2 days ahead, this makes me happy because I have been eating like CRAP.  I will do a whole post on expectations and reality of pregnancy.

Today I am 15 weeks and 2 days and I have to say you do not have to be nauseous to throw up. If I eat something that is not right it will promptly be seen again. I feel much better so I am now combing my hair and looking decent for work again... I do need more clothes but will keep squeezing into my Express wardrobe for now....... I should add I was squeezing into them anyway :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Yr Old's Are Interesting

Infertility is hard. If you found my page because of my journey, then I completely understand what you are dealing with and hope you have su...