Prime

Thursday, August 3, 2017

In between

Written 8/2/2017
13 weeks and 2 days

Being on this side of infertility is uncharted territory, what do we do now?  No more tests, no more, surgeries, no more calling in to the clinic. It is like sitting out in a world of nothing.  I have the Doppler, I took it out the box once and tried to find the heartbeat and gave up after 10 minutes. It was not my intention to get it and I knew it was going to be more of a pain than help. I stopped PIO shots a few days ago and didn’t look back, and then last night I started to worry. I also haven’t been taking my prenatal vitamins; this is more because I keep forgetting. I swear when I get home, I take a shower and my eyes are closed before I even know it.  I will HAVE to do much better with this, it is very important for baby. I hate the kinds I have but still I am eating crappy so the vitamins will need to provide the right nutrients.

Working is hard while pregnant; I am always so sleepy and tired. I just want to go to bed right now. (Yawn)

I did a little online shopping for Maternity Clothes and didn’t think anything of it…at first. After I hit complete order then my head went into over drive. I am showing, to be fair I already had a chubby tummy after stimming but it was still ok, now I cannot even pull in my stomach.  I think I am going to be huge.

I received a call 8/1/2017 from the nurse at the OB,  that the genetic testing facility was on hold asking about my donor egg ivf.  “Uhhm  excuse me what?” They needed the age of the donor. Well that Donor is me and IVF was this year.  All of this should be on the notes there….**sigh**So clearly someone obviously messed up the information sent for the genetic testing.

Let me say there is absolutely nothing wrong with Donor Egg IVF, I would have gladly used that option if I could afford to and also if it was the next step.  It was just a weird question considering I never told the clinic that information.  Let's just wait on the results they have me all worried....well kind of I will go pray instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Yr Old's Are Interesting

Infertility is hard. If you found my page because of my journey, then I completely understand what you are dealing with and hope you have su...