Prime

Thursday, August 3, 2017

Genetic Results


Image result for positive scripture meme
 
I received the best call this morning....

The Harmony genetic test results are in, I have low risks across the board for all abnormalities. I didn't ask numbers nor do I need them because I believe in God's report, not statistics. While it is great to hear confirmation that nothing is wrong I had already declared it was not so and rejected all negatives against my pregnancy. My Faith waivers because I am human but I know in the toughest of times I have to hold fast and keep my mind on God and his word.

They told me the sex of the baby as well and since I called and told hubby I can share here as well... I am having a.....

Image result for gender reveal girl



No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Yr Old's Are Interesting

Infertility is hard. If you found my page because of my journey, then I completely understand what you are dealing with and hope you have su...