Prime

Monday, August 21, 2017

16 Weeks and a Solar Eclipse

I have been horrible at documenting this pregnancy. What is wrong with me ( well besides being sick still) I thought I would take weekly pictures but no such luck.  I will pledge to do better or at least try to do better.

There are so many things happening this week, Solar eclipse, OB appointment, & me being in a wedding out of State.

Image result for Solar Eclipse
.
• For most American scientists it is perhaps the most accessible total solar eclipse since the last one to touch the lower 48 states in 1979. And in those 38 years, their equipment and ability to study the phenomena have greatly improved.
 
Awesome the last one came the year I was born, and now this one is here the year I conceived, how cool is that?
 
Now onto the Babe, yesterday at 15 weeks 6 days I got violently ill after eating shrimp. I was throwing up so hard tears were running down my cheeks. Hubby was not impressed and demanded I take the pills I was prescribed weeks ago for this. I defiantly have been avoiding them, just trying to stay away from drugs. It is bad enough I crave and drink coke which is horrible and I cannot help it, I try to drink water and it makes me ill. I think I get 1 bottle in per day. I want this to change, I use to drink close to a gallon a day so this is really rough. I have tried flavoring the water which helps some...I use ginger, lemon, and mint. My goal is at least 2-16 oz bottles per day, sick or no sick I will have to get it down.
 
How far along?  16 weeks!  4 months folks.

Baby's size? An avocado! measuring 4.6 inches long and weighing in at 3.5 ounces.

Weight Gain? I have no idea I have been going up and down 2 pounds.

Maternity clothes?  Not really but I could use some. My stomach looks small in the morning but bigger by dinner

Sleep? Hit or miss, some days I sleep down to the morning, others I am up between 2 am-4am and cannot go back down.

Food?  Not really, some things make me sick and I don't know until I try.

Best moment this week? Solar Eclipe, Doctor Appt & Going out of State for my friends wedding.

Movement? Not sure, I have felt a few flutters but again I have no idea if that's the kid.

Symptoms?  Still not sure what to eat,  acid reflux, laziness and irritability. 

Gender?   It's a girl, it's fun to hear my close friends tell me they think it's a boy though. I remain with my lips sealed. I am not sure how long I can hold out because the plan is a gender reveal baby shower.

What I miss? Eating and drinking water. 

What I'm looking forward to? Appointment with our OB on 8/24.

Milestones: Another week down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Yr Old's Are Interesting

Infertility is hard. If you found my page because of my journey, then I completely understand what you are dealing with and hope you have su...