Prime

Monday, July 10, 2017

10 Weeks & Another Elective Happened

Disclaimer- If you are in a bad place on your TTC or IVF journey do not read, pregnancy symptom post. I know how painful this journey is, and I will never forget it. Heck it took us forever just to get to this point so no complaints just documenting.

This past Saturday at 9 weeks 5 days, I did another elective  ultrasound. Hubby was not happy with my decision so I went alone. His argument is that if I have faith why do I still have fear? That isn't
quite the case, for me I just needed to see but I won't be doing them again back to back. He is right, enough is enough I have to trust God and the process and let it go.

Before I went in to be scanned I drank orange juice and our peanut  must have been woken up because he/she was dancing and wiggling in there. Kicking his/her leg and putting hand to mouth. In my excitement I did not even record it. It was all so cute.  I also ordered and received my Doppler this Saturday which I did not open or attempt to search for the baby. I am going to try to remain content and as calm as I can.
Image result for morning sickness

Morning ( all day) sickness hit with a vengeance. Sick as a dog all weekend and threw up everything I ate. At this point I am not sure what I can eat since nothing is working, nothing. I know I can take medications but the side effects worry me. I might try the over the counter ideas such as Vitamin B6 for now and see how it goes.

Today we hit Double Digits.
10 Weeks Pregnant
Your baby is about the size of a kumquat or strawberry and can stretch his spine. Her eyes and eyelids are more developed and her eyebrows are beginning to grow. Baby's Length: 1.22in.
Baby's Weight: 0.14oz. It’s important to know that your baby is completely out of the embryonic stage and fully into the fetal stage
 
Weight | Don't know and won't know until the next OB appointment in 2 1/2 weeks
Sze of baby | Baby's Length: 1.22in.
Baby's Weight: 0.14oz
Gender  Too soon to know
 
Movement | None Yet, probably not for another 10 weeks

 
Maternity clothes | Not yet but I can see this coming really soon. None of my clothes fit, even my big pants. I prefer to wear dresses, not comb my hair and basically look frumpy at the moment. No energy and I just do not care. I do work in an office so I will have to get this together soon.
 
 
Cravings/Aersions | No cravings and I basically can't win on the eating front right now.  Also liquids are a no too. Ginger ale is iffy, Water is a no, coconut water is a no, tea is a no...Coke is a yes...the worse thing to be a yes.
 

What I'm looking forward to |  Eating again and getting to the 2nd Trimester bliss I hear so much about. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Yr Old's Are Interesting

Infertility is hard. If you found my page because of my journey, then I completely understand what you are dealing with and hope you have su...