Prime

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

12 weeks & A Day

I do not have much to report except that waiting and waiting and waiting is killing me.

Just 2 more sleeps until the NT Scan and my meeting with the OB this Thursday 7/27th and then of course the very next day I have to do back and speak with the MFM or Peri. Uggh why couldn't they schedule it all in the same day. This practice is so huge..... just like for air travel you have to check in online for your appointments as you would for your flight. Like I said I am ok with a huge practice for now, sometimes I think perhaps I should call Dr. C but then I say no. Dr. C was my OB from 2003-2012. I ended that relationship after he performed the D&C from my miscarriage from my first IVF cycle. He was very nice and all but I just think of him and that time period and I just have not set foot back in that office.

Nothing exciting happening except I have been a nut job all weekend thinking the worse. I cannot wait for this Thursday to see what's going on inside. I also turned off notification for the FB group I am apart of. It's not that the women aren't the best and supportive but reading the negative things put me in a bad head space. I have been trying to pray the negativity away but it still gets to me. It especially gets worse since for the most part I feel normal.

Symptoms- Still queasy, and threw up twice Sunday but overall feel great. I had a pounding all day headache that was so bad that I took Tylenol which did absolutely nothing to ease it. So I tried sleeping it off and that worked, but then I woke up and there is was.

My Body: I think I have a bump or it is still fat but it is rounder more at the top so I believe it is fat? The baby is tiny and a plum so this is either bloat or just as I said fat. I can rock it and pretend it's a bump LOL.

Baby- 12 weeks: Your baby is about the size of a lime.
Your lime-sized little one now weighs 1/2 ounce and is just over 2 inches long from head to bottom.
Green-yellow limes with stems on light-green plate on table

No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Yr Old's Are Interesting

Infertility is hard. If you found my page because of my journey, then I completely understand what you are dealing with and hope you have su...