Prime

Monday, July 3, 2017

Elective & 9 Weeks

Did an elective Ultrasound this past Saturday at 8 weeks 5 days and the babe was measuring a day ahead. The kid had a super strong heartbeat, Hubby while did not agree to this ultrasound, enjoyed seeing and hearing the babe. I got a cute little goody bag and a heart shaped recorder with the heartbeat recorded.

Worries- Well I had fish later that evening and only after eating it did it dawn on me that I probably should not be eating it. It was snapper fish that was steamed cooked. It is on the lower end of the mercury level but still I have to be more careful.

How Far Along:  Nine weeks! We're pushing on ahead...

Size of baby: Baby is the size of an olive or a grape. And, is a foetus now, apparently!

Random & Interesting Developmental Stuff:  Here's this week's run-down:

Even though you still have to wait another eight weeks to find out if your new addition will be a boy or a girl, this week, your baby gets the goods she'll need to, well, make her own baby one day. That's right -- reproductive organs are beginning to form now, along with some other key organs, like the pancreas and gallbladder. At this point your baby has doubled in size and her head, which is about half the length of her entire body, is tucked down toward her chest. Her tiny fingers are growing longer, and the ends are slightly enlarged right now -- this is where those unique fingerprints will ultimately form.
 
 
Total Weight Gain: Not sure wont check....scared.
 
Sleep: Not too bad but interrupted by lots of pee-stops.

Symptoms: Not feeling much of anything this week. I still haven't thrown up, queasy and nauseous here and there. I'm bloated, hungry all the time, and constantly tired. Meat has become an aversion as of Saturday/Sunday

Cravings: Fries.

Gender: Not sure my guess is a Boy.

Movement: Way too early yet.

Maternity Clothes: I can see this happening soon, all my clothes are uncomfortable, boobs hurt and bras will be the first purchase!!!

Milestones: Another week going by, which I LOVE. I want time to speed up a little.. just a little. I really hate to rush through but I want to be done with the 1st Trimester worries and anxiety.
What I'm looking forward to: Our  next OB Appointment which will include the NT scan at 12 weeks and 3 days...seem so far away. 3 more weeks and 3 days to go.

The belly: Bloated....so I have a bloated bump.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Yr Old's Are Interesting

Infertility is hard. If you found my page because of my journey, then I completely understand what you are dealing with and hope you have su...