Prime

Monday, July 17, 2017

Somewhere in Limbo


I didn't post this originally on the day written 7/14/2017

Morning (all day sickness) hit with a vengeance this past weekend. So much so that I am definitely am dehydrated which has me terrified about the baby, my pee is pretty yellow when it use to be clear. I am trying to sip liquid here and there but I am throwing up everything. Water, Coconut Water, Gatorade, Ginger Ale, you name it I have been tasted it twice and it is gross. While said "morning" sickness was reassuring for a while, I feel pretty reassured now, this is until today when ALL symptoms basically disappeared.
I am freaking out and see an elective Ultrasound in the near future....as soon as tomorrow.

Two weeks from today I have the NT scan…..it feels so far away. Why in the world are these appointments so far apart. I get to do the genetic testing the same day. It is as if they want to torture me and have me there forever on the 27th and the 28th, I don’t mind as long as I get to see the baby.

Things I have learned so far:
  • you can be nauseous and hungry at the same time. Weird, but true.
  • you can be happy about your pregnancy and still hate morning (afternoon, evening) sickness, and this does not make you a bad person. It makes you a normal person.
  • fear does not go away very easily.
  • this, too, shall pass.
  • that glass of orange juice the other morning was a BAD PLAN.
  • sweat pants or no pants are awesome
  • it is okay that you are freaked out about telling people about this pregnancy. That makes sense. But you will have to start getting over it. Because, eventually, it's going to get hard to hide.
  • the bitchiness will also pass (please please please please)
  • take a deep breath. Be grateful for today. Worry less about tomorrow.
  • still working on that last one.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Yr Old's Are Interesting

Infertility is hard. If you found my page because of my journey, then I completely understand what you are dealing with and hope you have su...