Prime

Thursday, October 1, 2015

CD 1- Stupid Aunt Flow


Image result for Aunt flo memeToday is CD 1 and Aunt Flow is in the building. So it took 37 days this month not sure why but hey she is here and that's all that matters. I wish she wasn't though and I was happily pregnant but in God's time. It's hard to wait, believe me I know...I have been waiting for 10 years and my miscarriage still bothers me. I keep thinking about all the could haves but alas....I must move on, life goes on.


There's some slight pulling, twinges, etc going on in me all the time. For the most part since starting Serrapeptase I  basically have no cramps at all really. I have been faithfully taking my Serra daily and I am still at 4 or sometimes 5 pills in the AM,  but I think I will change my strategy soon. Perhaps 6 per day  ( 2 taken 3 times daily) Spread it out a little. Or even 3 in the morning and then 3 at night not sure but I am not giving up for sure. I was on Youtube and found a lady that took it 3 months and BAM pregnant with many of the supplements I also plan to take....she is 37 and it gave me some more hope. I posted her Youtube below..

For this cycle I plan to do the following

  • Serra daily as normal 4-6 pills per day
  • Regular Vitamins (Prenatal, Extra Folic, Vitamin C, Ubiquinol)
  • Wheatgrass Shots-I ordered it should be here soon
  • Continue to keep out dairy from diet (lactose intolerant anyway)
  • Clearblue Easy OPK
  • Keep warm-drink at least 2 cups of tea per day
  • Xi Xian Cao & Yi Mu Cao-After Menses & Before O
  • Dong Qaui Tincture- After Menses & Before O
  • Castor Oil Pack After Menses and Before O
  • Cut out Sugar recently substituting with Coconut Sugar
  • Cut back on white rice substituting with Quinoa
  • Walk at least 3 times per week
  • Contact Radiant Wonder -they seem to have a few herbs I want to try such as clear flow
  • Cinnamon Poria ordered-use after menses before O

My current Mood 
Image result for TTC memeImage result for TTC meme







No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Yr Old's Are Interesting

Infertility is hard. If you found my page because of my journey, then I completely understand what you are dealing with and hope you have su...