Prime

Monday, October 19, 2015

Beautiful Peaks, Let's Catch that Egg


Just when I thought something was wrong with my CBEFM  after 8 days of only Highs I peaked!! Holy Crap I peaked.
The only problem is ......I skipped a day so who knows where I am.
Image result for pEAKED LH SURGE
Google Image
TTC is one heck of a journey, even more so when you know you have some other underlying issues that may affect the outcome. This is all so exhausting but I am hopeful none the less. Currently I have no idea what my body is doing, I am just trusting that the hormones are balanced or balancing.
Technically speaking I suppose we should have been baby dancing as soon as I got my high every other day but quite frankly who has the time? 
Let's see...we did manage to baby dance  in the midst of the highs once but am sure those boys died off a while ago..he has good sperm as far as we know, but they would have to be super men to continue on for 6 long days.  I cannot say that I have noticed any EWCM and also since I don't tempt I cannot tell for sure if the test is accurate.
My strategy is that I want us to concentrate our energies on the most fertile days without us becoming too... well....mechanical & predictable with sex and of course leave the rest up to God. 
He is in control no matter what we do after all.

  • CD 17  (10/17/15)  I forgot to pee on the stupid stick to check if I surged, I wasn't feeling well and was running my errands when it dawned on me around noon. I didn't panic I politely went about my day and said oh well....no point now.


  • CD 18  (10/18/15) First morning urine and I get 2 bold beautiful lines & a peak. Woo Hoo....I woke up DH and said "we have to baby dance," he kind of half way heard and went back to sleep.....bummer anyway a few hours later, like closer to 5 pm we finally did the dance. I am praying that we caught the egg or his boys are waiting.
  • Today CD 19 I got this and I will hopefully baby dance again today or first thing in the morning, It definitely takes the romance out of things when you are scheduling couple time. I may try instead cups to take the pressure off DH. Poor guy..., the pressure on us both sucks.


I stopped some supplements as of CD 15 such as the Dong Quai Tincture,  Xia Xian & Yi Mu Herb & no evening primrose oil. All of these items can cause uterine contractions and a miscarriage.
I did get Pom juice ( I will tell you why in another post) which I started drinking yesterday CD 18 and will continue as well as I will try to get bromelain and natural progesterone cream. I could use the suppositories but naw...not sure I want to go there. Here's to hoping for success this cycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Yr Old's Are Interesting

Infertility is hard. If you found my page because of my journey, then I completely understand what you are dealing with and hope you have su...