Prime

Thursday, October 29, 2015

Cycle Day What?

Image result for Infertility hell memeImage result for Infertility hell meme
CD 29
10 or 11 DPO 

Since 3-DPO or so I have experienced  heavy boobs, fire burning nipples, slightly elevated temperatures, embarrassingly loud growling/gurgling over the damn top stomach noises, gassy, insomnia, crazy twinges, cramps, feeling my ovaries, and of course extreme hunger. None of these can be attributed to pregnancy because I have them as well before AF ( Aunt Flow) sometimes so who knows.

This morning I woke up out of the oddest dream, I was in the doctors office with DH and we were told I was 13w1 day pregnant. I did not see an ultrasound, blood test or have a bump in the dream. The nurse was telling me the details, gave me a paper to sign  & me smiling ear to ear obviously crazy happy.

Could this be what will become soon? Am I just completing consumed with getting pregnant it is my subconscious?  Well folks only time will tell. I will be testing only if I get to  CD 33 & no AF. She was clockwork every 30 days give or take and now it's longer which sucks so who knows.

I found the below and may look into this if this cycle does not...................... well you know. I have been out of Serra for a week and will refill.

Anyway more ways to unblock your tube PLUS a poster from the babycenter group used a few items like the citric acid and bicarbonate of soda and is now 6 weeks. This is after confirming Hydrosalphinx 3 years ago and no surgery. She mentioned doing the treatments starting in July, wow God is good. I am so happy for her, another sister fought her way out with prayers and natural remedies. I have some researching to do with my cocktail, plus found another called sodium ascorbate.

Source-http://www.earthclinic.com/cures/fallopian_tubes.html

Natural Cures for Blocked Fallopian Tubes

While a blocked fallopian tube is best treated by identifying the underlying cause, several home remedies work to correct a number of issues. Generally speaking some of the most effective treatment options include the use of an antiseptic douche, the application of anti-inflammatory oil and the induction of toxin flushing by way of baking soda and citric acid. Additional methods include supplementing with zinc and magnesium to reduce inflammation and bacteria as well as Chinese herbs including cinnamon, poria and free flow. Likewise, vitamin C and aspirin taken at the same time reduces fibrous formation that may be causing a blockage while apple cider vinegar helps with irritation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Yr Old's Are Interesting

Infertility is hard. If you found my page because of my journey, then I completely understand what you are dealing with and hope you have su...