Prime

Monday, October 5, 2015

Information Overload

Image result for Information overload meme
Are you like me where you read so many conflicting information on what to try with TTC ( trying to conceive) that you are now utterly freaking confused?

It's so much that my brain is just about fried. Quite honestly, I am at the point of shutting "off the noise" so to speak.  So no forums, no google search,  no blogs, no Instagram, just complete information detox for a few days. I have some studying to do and some working out to do
perhaps I will try to stay focus on those things for a few days. 

Thank goodness for Hethir and this lovely post though, it is quite informative if you plan on taking herbs & confused about which supplements to take please check it out.


All my faith, trust and hope are in God's timing for me to conceive. I prayerfully take these supplements hoping to assist my body to regulate hormones, as well as clear any blockage naturally.
For now, I will use the next few days and take my mind off TTC completely, this is consuming me.

Do you feel the same?

No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Yr Old's Are Interesting

Infertility is hard. If you found my page because of my journey, then I completely understand what you are dealing with and hope you have su...