Prime

Friday, October 9, 2015

Time to get in shape.....yeah maybe!

Confession time..
Ahem..... ( clears throat)
My name is Genesis & I am 20 pounds over weight.............OK I lied I am more like 35 pounds overweight because I gained 15 pounds over the summer which is completely counterproductive while TTC.
I am embarrassed at myself for letting things go but hell here we are. I stopped walking, stopped eating right & basically just stop giving a crap and letting TTC consume my day, including work day. Hence why I am here right now blogging but have reports to complete........*sigh* one day at a time folks, I will get back in the swing of it one day at a time. Clearly I did not have a summer body so a winter body it is. I cut out so much Dairy, no fast food for lunch even if I did not bring something healthier I still get real food. Better to do this than the processed stuff in my book.
Image result for no fast foodWhat's real food? Yummy deliciousness from Whole Foods grilled sweet potatoes, coucous, tofu, spicy chicken tenders or ordering Thai food, etc. 
You got the picture am sure. No quickie drive through type of thing for me. And I am staying away from fried as much as possible. It is hurting my wallet to order out for lunch but in turn it will force me to prepare my lunch which I am getting some what better at it but alas... baby steps.
Image result for whole foods lunch
Whole Foods Food Galore

Image result for hate working out fat meme
The good news is I am trying my hardest to fix it, at first I said ok I will walk twice a day as I did before but I have little to no motivation. I did 1 mile on Monday though so I am proud of that.  I went from 4-5 miles twice per day all week ( last year), then twice per week ( earlier this year), then absolutely nothing the last 5 or so months. There are diet pills and I am tempted to take them but I also know this is not the time to do that....................or is it. Honestly I am so embarrassed I won't even go to my Primary care physcian, who needs the lecture right?

I think I have had IBS for some time just didn't have a name for it, unlike my husband that practically dates the bathroom, I hardly have....( TMI) bowel movements until Serrapeptase, and even more recent now that I am taking Dong qaui. With this new found...ahem activity I decided to do some research and voila, my hormones being unbalanced play a key role in the slow to no weight loss or rapid weight gain. I will be ordering this bike from Walmart soon Operation kill the blubber is underway.
Marcy Upright Exercise Bike: ME-708

Marcy Upright Exercise Bike: ME-708

 It has decent reviews and only $95.00 free shipping @ walmart, but what made me seal the deal, the reviews say it's quiet.
Image result for Yes meme

No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Yr Old's Are Interesting

Infertility is hard. If you found my page because of my journey, then I completely understand what you are dealing with and hope you have su...