Prime

Friday, February 17, 2012

SHORT & QUICK....

There wasn't a part 2 to my blog on Sunday...but we went to the bridal show and it was a little boring BUT it was fun being together.Just as the title states this is a short and quick update


FET-Okay so while on Estrace I get serious headaches unless I take the pill with food. I did the unthinkable and drank Green Tea with one of my pills 3 days ago and the headache was unbelievable, I am so calm on this cycle that I think maybe I am being way too laid back about it. It's not that I am not nervous on a whole but honestly I am not obsessing about ANY part of it. Not about the pills, not if I am progressing, nothing...I guess I feel it is what it is not sure. Monday is the big day, I go in for more Bloodwork and the Ultrasound and from there I will know. I strongly believe that If God doesn’t give you what you want, it isn’t what you need.



"A strong woman works out every day to keep her body in shape …
but a woman of strength kneels in prayer to keep her soul in shape…

WEDDING PLANNING: It is coming along nicely but I think that I might change something here or there but overall it is on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Yr Old's Are Interesting

Infertility is hard. If you found my page because of my journey, then I completely understand what you are dealing with and hope you have su...