Prime

Saturday, February 25, 2012

2 DAYS TO PIO......

In 2 days if my bloodwork looks great then on to PIO shots (Progesterone In Oil) for my sFET (Single Embryo Transfer) on 3/2/2012, I did the calculation, if God blesses us with this miracle I would be due 11/18/2012, my late father's birthday was 11/10th so it would be very monumental if this all work out. I am happy to report thatgyu I am NOT freaking out as much, I read, and read and read and thankfully I stopped the freaking to hyperventilate but I know when it is show time I might be freaked. I have decided to try Emla cream to help numb the area. I didnt get a response if they will actually call the prescription in but I hope so if not then I will try to numb and numb and numb the area some more. I think ahead though and thought if I am flying into the city how in the world will I get the shots? I might have to bring the crinone and do it for those 2 nights. I hope it wont affect anything, I pray it wont affect anything but I will be in the airpoort what choice do I have...I wont be able to give it to myself, the conditions wont be sanitary but I have to take the meds.

FUN TALK

So I didnt want to start the idea of the week again but I was looking at maternity styles...I am a DIVA, I admit it and I know my life and body will go through many changes and I want to make sure that I at least look cute while going through them. YES I am already accepting that this will work...

No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Yr Old's Are Interesting

Infertility is hard. If you found my page because of my journey, then I completely understand what you are dealing with and hope you have su...