Prime

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

CD 13 Updates, the road is looking good BUT scary





CD 13 Updates

I received a call for my instructions and that everything looks good but I am freaking out to the point of almost hyperventilating. My instructions up the Estrace pills to 3 times a day from today until Sunday.
Monday-Friday PIO shots, what the what !!!!!!!!!! Holy ( insert the F bomb here please) Shots? Not the crinone I was given but shots. I was told that it works best and because I have the 1 embie that they want to up my odds the doctor wants this action taken and I might still have to take the crinone too depending on my bloodwork monday. When I heard that, I forgot everything else, my heart was pounding out of my chest, no my heart IS pounding out of my chest. FREAKING OUT IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT.

I will have to face my biggest fear BUTT ON, no pun intended. You might say hey what a little needle for the sake of a baby and I agree 100% however I was traumatized as a child and I remember it vividly and it has affected my entire life with needles and now to do it in the exact spot that caused the fear. SHIT. Okay I can do this, I can do this. I will have to pray, chant, and cry to get through next week for those 5 days. I know people might even comment I am being a baby, well I DO NOT CARE. Tell that to my palpitating heart. I need a paper bag to breathe in a moment but overall I will have to deal with it and I will for now I will freak...and freak ....and freak.

BRIGHTER NOTE
BUt YIPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE if all looks good I finally get to transfer our baby. Our beautiful baby that I hope to see in November. I have to believe this will work, it just has to. This entire journey has been so long, Lord please grant our hearts desire. The schedule is set for 3/2/2012 "IF all looks good. PLEASE GOD LET THIS BE OUR TIME.


RAMBLINGS FROM 2/20/2012 UNPOSTED

I woke up in great spirits; I think I was slightly skipping. It’s that feeling of being credibly thankful for life and being blessed.
DOWN TO BUSINESS
Today is CD 12 on my FEBRUARY HRT (Hormone Replacement Therapy) FET (Frozen Embryo Transfer) journey. For those of you who may not know what this entails, well it includes taking Estrogen Pills to thicken the Uterine Lining and then Progesterone to assist the body for the implantation of my embryo. I am not an expert on this topic so Dr. Google may be able to give you more details. So far I started taking Estrace pills since CD 2 which was 2/10/2012 and will find out later today what happens next. At the appointment today the U/S tech told me my ovaries are quiet ( no embies growing threatening to cause ovulation) and that my lining looks great. I am cautiously excited, why? I have been down this road before….many times, many many times it seems. I have been waiting to transfer this embie since October 2011. If all goes well then maybe in less than 2 weeks I will get to the point of ET (Embryo Transfer). It is unlike any ride I have been on but for this one I am rather mellow and Zen about it. But, truth be told this mellow shit is hard for me. I cannot wait to have a time line so I know what to do next. I am a planner and I want to have a check list. I think being an out of town patient makes this kind of harder because it puts so much distance between me and my cycle, well that is how it feels for me.Oddly enough I don’t feel freaked out about the actual FET. In fact I have decided that it will work, so what is to worry? I trust in my God and boy do I have a lot of faith, I prefer to use my time renewing my faith than to use it and worry. So the clinic was sent my result and didnt know it so my results came a day late.


WEDDING OH THE PLANNING, QUITE THE HEADACHE BUT FUN AS WELL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Yr Old's Are Interesting

Infertility is hard. If you found my page because of my journey, then I completely understand what you are dealing with and hope you have su...