Prime

Sunday, February 12, 2012

CD 4 and counting......

FET UPDATE

Okay I wanted to apologize for my last post, looking back it seemed I was rambling and not making much sense but I won't delete it because that was how I was feeling, all jumbled.

Today is CD 4 and I got some insight from the wonderful ladies of the forum I am apart of. They gave me the times of their own FET (Frozen Embryo Transfer) which will help me to depict when mine may take place if my body cooperates. On the HRT FET cycle that I am currently on, the goal is to make sure my hormones and uterine lining are normal and at a certain level in order to do the transfer. This takes place anywhere from Day 21-28 of the cycle, based on some people's past experiences and Dr.Google. The downside is reading about people's unresponsive lining, so far that isnt my concern, mine is that it will be pumped up too much and too soon. I will pray on this and hope for the best won't freak myself out about it.


It's too cold for South Florida at currently 45 degrees brrrrrrr, I am going for a walk and then church and then the grand finale will be to attend the Bridal Expo in my city. I will do part 2 to this later this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Yr Old's Are Interesting

Infertility is hard. If you found my page because of my journey, then I completely understand what you are dealing with and hope you have su...