Prime

Thursday, February 23, 2012

CD 15 and counting....

It's CYCLE DAY 15 and I am counting....I have been a busy busy bee lately with life and work. However no matter how busy I get or how much I do I can still hear that ticking clock in my head, tick tock, sFET may be actallu approachin and so are those pesky PIO shots.
Corny but true

You know you are doing IVF when someone asks what day is today and your immediate response is Cycle Day______.



My freaking out has somewhat subsided, I had to dig deep to the more rationale side and realize this IS IVF afterall and as such there are needles, you have to take the pain in the game. My current thoughts are to deal with it, and cry if it hurts....secretly of course. :-) DH oh DH the bastard that he is being about the whole PIO injection meltdown, he is making me angry which in his way is helping me cope I suppose. I love him lots.

1 comment:

  1. I have been following you and reading your blogs, I pray that you get great news and go with transfer.

    ReplyDelete

4 Yr Old's Are Interesting

Infertility is hard. If you found my page because of my journey, then I completely understand what you are dealing with and hope you have su...