Prime

Saturday, January 7, 2012

A LONG WINDING ROAD......hhhmmmmm

FET UPDATE
So my CD 3 results were great and so I have to go back on CD 9 to do more, from there I will know if I will be taking Estradiol and ultimately guage when I will ovulate or close to it. My nerves are ok but I am having those crazy baby dreams again. I am trying my best to remain as calm as possible and doing an okay job of it so far.

CD is 1/9th here I come...
Me and DH went out to McCormick and Schmick for dinner last night, he is a little under the weather but we had a good time...it was really romantic. It would break my heart if this doesnt work because I would be hurt more so for his feelings...he believes in this so much and I do too but he just wont have any other 'What If" thoughts.....this journey is such has been such a long winding road, on our way home from our date he ran into a friend she was very pregnant on her 2nd and he greeted her and they bantered....He so wants to see me in that state..to have our child grow within my womb. I have spent countless days/nights praying for this miracle. I came across Mathew 6 vs. 7 "But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking." It stopped me dead in my tracks because I have been praying the same prayers but now I won't.

I leave with you a few verses, if you are not religious I understand but at least read it, it wouldnt hurt.

In Matthew 17:20 Jesus reiterates that same message:
    For truly, I say to you, if you have faith as a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you.
    I tell you the truth, if you have faith and do not doubt, not only can you do what was done to the fig tree, but also you can say to this mountain, 'Go, throw yourself into the sea,' and it will be done. If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer.
    A prayer to offer
    Oh lord, my heavenly father I pray that you will answer my request for a child, please touch & bless us both me & my husband together with a healthy child. I believe you will bless us soon - In Jesus name I pray. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Yr Old's Are Interesting

Infertility is hard. If you found my page because of my journey, then I completely understand what you are dealing with and hope you have su...