Prime

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

JANUARY FET CANCELLED.....WTF,...my hopes like the dragon slain again

Just like the title reads I have been cancelled yet again. I know that if I wasnt a little stronger I would be a crazy right now...no not like saying expletives crazy but rocking back and forth, mumbling some gibberish crazy. ( no offense to anyone's family or them personally that line may offend). I mean you have to understand it is hard enough to be on this journey. Hopes slain....back to the benches and waiting for Aunt Flow for February, I hope she wont be a beast and show up late.....she can be such a pain in my rear.



STORY RETOLD
Let's recap shall we, went to New Hope June 2011 and signed papers, they didnt have me come back until August did a god awful lot of testing, did ER 9/24 cancelled due to lining in October, Did Hysteroscopy November and allowed Uterus to heal for December and then January 2012 comes around, I am elated, planning my wedding, ready for the FET and Lining is perfect BUT I ovulate while on my period.........yeah I know....WTF. Anyway the clinic will now move forward with a HRT FET, I cannot help but to feel they could have saved me months of waiting and done this from the start.

POSITIVE SPEAKING 101
Even though I was cancelled to be honest, I wasn't sad, disappointed maybe a little because I so wanted to do this. I guess the longer it is put off then I know I have an opportunity but once its done its done...Does that make sense? The time draws near for it to be final, just so final. I have a cute crush on the research lead Matt, ooohhh his sexy accent. It's just a harmless crush though, I think he has grown on me. Oh yeah back to positive thinking....hhmmmmm lets see...Not before God's time, and I know I have to wait for my blessings. I am still on my spiritual path but I do sometimes fail and a few not to nice words come out....I am human after all. :-) Life is wonderful though, I love DH, I love his strength, why ever would he want to marry an infertile is beyond me.....

WHAT THE HECK TO DO NOW
Well I guess I should loose some more weight before its time to get back on the grind. I am tempted ONLY tempted to take the supplements my friend takes, she has lost so much weight but then again I shouldn't. i stress and happy ate for the last several months and packed it on so I must work to get it off, the WII game I got for christmas will certainly help....so much fun.

HIGHLIGHT OF THIS WEEK: Finding the spot for our reception...

To have a dream wedding, obviously it helps to know your dream........hhhmmmm what the heck is my dream? I dunno really.. I am a girly girl that loves her shoes and PINK is of course my color along with other hues and I try to stay within the fashion trends with my own personal twists here and there....I absolutely LOVE hollywood GLAM and the 1920's pin up. I have been wanting to do a pin up shoot for DH FOREVER...preggers or not I will be doing one for his bday in July...yep even if I have a huge tummy I will be doing it. I know I try not to talk too much about baby thoughts, I drown myself into everything else and this wedding planning, but truth is I was planning this into my life, being pregnant, having the baby and fitting myself in a dress post baby. I dont want to get emotional about my what if thoughts....so I leave you with this wonderful picture.

2 comments:

  1. you are really strong for holding it all together..I hope it all works out...Stay strong..

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least now it will be medicated so they dont have to wait for your body....since your lining is fine on its own you probably wont need to take as many drugs... Good Luck...woo hoo

    ReplyDelete

4 Yr Old's Are Interesting

Infertility is hard. If you found my page because of my journey, then I completely understand what you are dealing with and hope you have su...