Prime

Monday, January 2, 2012

2012 IS HERE AND SO IS AUNT FLOW

CD 1 OF AUNT FLOW WAS JANUARY 1 AT NOON,  Thats right she decided to ring in the New Year and was fashinably late, I am excited and DH is even happier. We are ready to get back in the swing of things and complete the journey. So from my understanding and depending on if all works out ET is typically done on Day 19th. If it all works out we fly in Jan 18th do the transfer on 1/19th and then fly back with our friend the next day. I will send my prayers to God for a smooth cycle this month.

Lilypie - (eEqr) 

While browsing online I came across a fertility prayer and wanted to share

The Fertility Blessing
You know my deep desire for a child
A little one to love and to hold, to care for,
to cherish. Grant that my body may conceive
and give birth to a beautiful, healthy baby in
Your holy image.
Guide me in all my choices so that this
conception, my pregnancy and my baby's birth
are in line with Your will.
Heavenly Father and Holy Mother,
hear this prayer of my heart, mind and spirit.
Amen.
HIGHLIGHT OF THIS WEEK:  that would be to do my CD 3 monitoring because I am so happy that Aunt Flo is finally here...
 
 
Wedding Planning

So I had mentioned that I have been trying to plan our wedding,  on 12/31 I went to my first Dress fitting at David's Bridal, I hated everything I tried on and became discouraged, I am on my getting me back diet program and still have a long way to go but not seeing myself the way I was a year ago was hard. Extreme weightloss affects your cycle/ reproductive system or I swear  would have gone and gotten some diet aids from my doctor....but then the thought hit me....I WANT a baby and that is my TOP priority and after baby I can work on me again in the meantime I will do what I started to cut down on carbs, try to walk aleast 3 times a week and eat less fried foods, with mainly salads or wraps for lunch. It's the little things that can make all the difference.....and I need my body healthy for the ET. I want to have a welcoming home for my baby...I cannot wait...

The good thing is that I am a planner so I know I will keep my mind busy and not be too overly stressed through this FET. I have faith in my God and he will see us through these changes...


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Yr Old's Are Interesting

Infertility is hard. If you found my page because of my journey, then I completely understand what you are dealing with and hope you have su...