Prime

Saturday, January 28, 2012

IT'S ABOUT TO START AGAIN...

So truth be told,I have not been obsessing about my upcoming Frozen Embryo Transfer. I have been so busy with work, life and bridal shows that I guess I am not driving myself crazy about it. If I were not PMSing right now I probably dare I say it, would have forgotten. At one of the shows I won a 3 day 2 night get away for me and DH. I have a year to use it so now that i think about it, it would be GREAT if all goes well so we can use it for either Mother's Day or Father's day if we are blessed, putting IF there is planting seeds of doubt but......you just never know on this journey. I am of course praying I have a strong fighter that will stick to mommy and i get to see in 9 months.

I am in better spirits and from my last post my friend still didnt get her biopsy results just yet, but no news is good news in my opinion so EFF you doctor for messing up our lives for the last week. Today is officially Day 28 into my cycle and so I am expecting Aunt Flow in the next few days, given her track records I cannot truly tell when but I say 2/1. Now that the thought hit me that I havent been thinking about the ET, now its time to do just that.

WORK HAS BEEN SUPER BUSY TOO AND DRIVING ME EFFING NUTS....I DO WANT A CHANGE BUT FOR NOW, LET ME FOCUS ON ONE THING AT A TIME. SO MUCH TO DO SO LITTLE TIME. PLANNING MY WEDDING DEFINITELY HAS BEEN KEEPING ME BUSY TOO, I ENJOY EVENT PLANNING AND DOING IT FOR MY OWN WEDDING IS NOT AS STRESSFUL AS I THOUGHT, BUT THEN AGAIN LET'S SEE HOW I FEEL 6 MONTHS FROM NOW.......



No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Yr Old's Are Interesting

Infertility is hard. If you found my page because of my journey, then I completely understand what you are dealing with and hope you have su...