Prime

Saturday, January 7, 2012

BALL & CHAINS...smelling the roses for a minute

WEDDING PLANNING,

Ok smelling the roses really quick and talking about wedding planning.

I am a great event planner thats what I do and I love it. It is mainly a hobby and side business that needs to be cultivated in order to grow, but one of my favorite passtimes. I have done countless events (baby parties, bachelorette parties, baby showers, birthdays, and now planning my very own wedding. (Squeal) I am so happy.....I probably will do my own baby shower (fingers crossed right) and hurt my friends feelings. I did my own 30th Bday bash.....its not that I dont trust their judgement is that I cannot loose control and I KNOW what I love so why not do it.......this wedding will be on a budget....a tight one...but it will be fun no less....

Saw these wonderful ideas by some creative minds and wanted to share...

No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Yr Old's Are Interesting

Infertility is hard. If you found my page because of my journey, then I completely understand what you are dealing with and hope you have su...