Prime

Friday, September 6, 2013

What the what?

So let me start by recapping my day yesterday

Thursday 9/5/13
I have been SUPER Cranky. I called the RE's office, annoyed as there is still no AF, then I was advised to do bloodwork the next day, and then ultrasound on 9/9. It is a step in the right direction but I was very irritated. I told my husband I didn't like what the nurse was implying, I mean they did say they would give me provera to get  my cycle going and I had to suggest perhaps the doctor should do an Ultrasound since I am concerned. I don't know, just didn't like the overall feeling of the phone conversation. My cycles have been missing since the Lap, DH told me not to worry and it will all work out. I said a prayer, remained grumpy but decided to leave it in God's hands and told DH, nothing before it's time I guess.

Which brings me to today
Quest Diagnostic @ 7am and did the bloodwork, on way to work felt slight cramps, thought hey those feel like AF could this be real....turned up the radio sang to work and forgot about it. Got to desk, started day then major cramps, what? go to restroom and there she is,  Aunt Flow.
It has been light all day but the cramps are the worse I can remember....I suppose my body took its own time to heal and now here she is. I jumped for joy in the rest room, and high fived the air. I was so ecstatic I called the clinic and told the nurse and she said, "you know funny thing the head nurse said yesterday I bet her cycle starts on friday....anyway she said start your birth control pills tommorrow cycle day 2, I have an IVF meeting with the doctor on tuesday and then I will get back to you with the rest of the protocol and meds....She also said I may be on bcp for only a week".....
WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
I mean I guess I am in shock that this could possibly go so fast, then I question is my body completely healed? Why wasn't a game plan already in place? I have mixed feelings but I have ZERO control over the cycle, you see this is the price you pay for winning a free cycle, you feel like you just have to go along. I am sure him doing all he can to get me pregnant will only do good for his sart numbers, but at the same time besides that he gains NOTHING from my cycle, well no compensation, so I wonder if he will truly do his all to get us to our goal. I am remaining positive though, because at the end of the day I can "choose" to think positive and do what I can for my self...

On the weight front, it took me 4 weeks to loose 7 pounds,  I am borderline pissed off I run every day utilizing the couch to 5k. It is awesome if you are a beginner as I am, I love the way I fee after. While the scale is hardly moving, I feel lighter and my clothes are looser so that is my motivation....Since it seems I am in full swing I should be blogging more....lets see what tommorrow brings...lets see what this whole cycle brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Yr Old's Are Interesting

Infertility is hard. If you found my page because of my journey, then I completely understand what you are dealing with and hope you have su...