Prime

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

BCP

I HATE BCP's ( Birth Control Pills)...I absolutely hate the way they make me feel. Just absolutely disgusting and YAY me for being on them for another 3 weeks. ( rolling eyes)
On a brighter note-I  had a fabulous weekend, complete with hanging out and enjoying seafood. I admit I am tired of the isolation this whole experience causes....you are either thinking of becoming pregnant, cycling, waiting to cycle, or getting over a cycle. Infertility sucks.
The silver lining is that I was able to score 3 boxes of Menopur for the price of 1 from a previous cycler. I still plan to buy 1 box from Freedom though. My prescription is for 10 vials and I "plan" to get 20 vials to prepare, the worse case scenario is that I will not need as much but let's be realistic...even when I did mini-ivf the birth control pills I took for 2 weeks quieted it down my system too MUCH so I had to up the menopur dosage, it didn't help much but I am going to this a little better prepared.
On my script between this and th Gonal-F these are the bigger ticket items. My rationale is that I can always get the trigger the week I start stims...as well as the progesterone. It would be ideal to have ALL meds prior to cycling but realistically when paying Out of Pocket, this is extremely difficult but God's willing it will happen.
I am still at a standstill with the 7 pound weight loss but the good thing I feel healhier and enjoy power walking / jogging. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Yr Old's Are Interesting

Infertility is hard. If you found my page because of my journey, then I completely understand what you are dealing with and hope you have su...