Prime

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

The Ball is Rolling....well somewhat !

So the ball is sort of rolling which is a GREAT thing and so now I am documenting in the event I loose this loose piece of paper noted from the Nurse.

CD 1 9/6
CD 2 9/7-Started BCP ( Birth Control Pills)
CD 5-Nurse calls to advise me the game plan for the upcoming cycle and that she already called in my prescription......wait WHAT? I am paying out of pocket and need to be savy and price shop, my insurance covers NOTHING but thank goodness we do have the 75% from the compassionate program for Gonal F, Certrocide ( am sure this is spelt wrong oh well) & Ovidrel.

Anyway continue taking BCP until  10/4th which I am NOT happy about but at the same time whatever it is what it is.

Oct 4th- at 2:30 pm Baseline, Med Instructions, etc expect to be there for a few hours per nurse so not able to return to work
Oct 7th-Stop BCP
Oct 11th-Start Stims.

So that is the plan in a nutshell.  I am not a fan of the BCP's so far and remember being on them for a short time with the Mini Ivf in 2011, I was told that they shut down my system too well, we shall see... Ball is rolling and I am happy....

No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Yr Old's Are Interesting

Infertility is hard. If you found my page because of my journey, then I completely understand what you are dealing with and hope you have su...