Prime

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Hindsight is 20/20

Hindsight is 20/20

Nothing new to report, absolutely nothing going on at all. I am just shooting the breeze and kicking rocks waiting for this to start, the anticipation is actually driving me nuts.
I am also having anxiety attacks about me starting a new job very recently ( 3 weeks) through this, DH was not really on board but it is much closer to home and it will come with new responsibilities, and here lies the issues for DH, rightly so by the way. I know, I know what the heck was I thinking or wasn’t thinking?

His concerns are valid and the top 2
  • Point 1-Such as me being new and having to take time out for appointments.
Granted this is true BUT, I did state upon being hired that I had some pre-standing/ obligations and appointments that will take place Sept/October and I was told they are fine, now what happens as they start to play out is a whole other story.

  • Point 2-In the event we are successful you will not have vested time in for FMLA.
Again he is right but he mentioned this part after I started…so if he had mentioned it prior I would have second guessed my decision so now yeah I am worried BUT let’s cross that bridge when we get there shall we.
 
This whole thing already makes me crazy so not in the mood to add another thing to the mix, whatever will be will be. I would HATE to loose this opportunity but would hate to NOT be a mother too, so being a mother wins. I can always find another job…





No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Yr Old's Are Interesting

Infertility is hard. If you found my page because of my journey, then I completely understand what you are dealing with and hope you have su...