Prime

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

What's been up?

I have been quiet lately because it appears blogger hates me .....I just give up trying to post when its acting up.


Anyway on to more interesting things. I tested on friday (Doctors orders) to see if I was pregnant because you guessed it, still NO freaking AF. Well the nurse called me yesterday and of course NOT PREGNANT........gee what a shocker.

The good news according to my blood work, I will be ovulating soon and AF "should" be here soon and she did state the doctor is ready to cycle me. I am not sure how to feel...on one hand I am excited but on the next....where the hell is AF. All this happened AFTER me doing the lap in July and him saying he "fixed" a septate I didn't even know existed. I asked her what happens if in a week nothing and she said at that time I can take the Provera....again I still want to know where the hell is AF. For now I guess I will take their word for it and await the arrival and get this show on the road. I have my birth control pills here ready and waiting.

Let's see what else?............ I have been taking CO-Q1O Ubiquinol 100 mg twice a day ( 2 pills in the morning and 2 pills at lunch), so far the side effects for me is broken sleep but lots of energy during the day and I am very alert with work, no dragging feeling. On another note- I gained weight when I should have been loosing so 3 weeks ago I started couch to 5k to get my rotund butt in shape. So far I go running almost everyother morning on this plan, am down 5-6 pounds, I didn't want to obsess but I do feel better, some days I truly have to push myself but I know IVF will pack on some pounds so trying to get as much off as I can before the cycle starts. Hey a girl can only hope right..?

No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Yr Old's Are Interesting

Infertility is hard. If you found my page because of my journey, then I completely understand what you are dealing with and hope you have su...