Prime

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Thumbs Up & Meds

I have been trying to update this post for 4 days arrrgghhh, seriously considering wordpress. Also I cannot respond to comments but will as soon as I can to a kind message I recently received. :-)

Anyway using my tablet so ignore any and all typos and the errors :-)

My Dr's. Appt on 7/29 went well. YAY we cycle with my August period however July 's period isn't here yet motherfreaking great...and it's 8/1. If you have done IVF before you already know aunt flow does this all the time, never shows when she should but does when we don't want her. My cycles are 30-35 days in length and today is CD 35. I am excited but will not get a calender until my period starts, we still have no clue what meds will be used....I really want to know NOW, mainly because insurance does not cover meds, I want to price them out now, possibly get donated meds from the clinic or previous cyclers, and get unopened, unexpired meds from anyone willing to sell to me to keep cost low. I also will be submitting an application for free meds through the care program, the clinic gave me the info. At the end we will be smart and run everything by the doctor, we have an awesome nurse that is sympathetic to the costs associated. It's not that it was expected but a few posts prior I mentioned that with life even the best laid plans have HUGE bumps in the road. We have had to deal with some mindfields in the last few months...Anyway onward we go YAY.......

Dear body,
Please bleed today its CD 35 for goodness sake.

Thank you
Genesis

No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Yr Old's Are Interesting

Infertility is hard. If you found my page because of my journey, then I completely understand what you are dealing with and hope you have su...