Prime

Monday, August 12, 2013

Good News & Bad News

Bad News-Aunt Flow is not here

Dear body,
You bitch, all I need from you is to cooperate so I can get on with cycling but alas you just need to be a selfish diva....what exactly is the hold up? Do u enjoy torturing us with what if thoughts....?
Genesis

Good News
We got accepted into the compassionate care program and our IVF meds will be covered 75%. YAY........truthfully I was aiming for 100% but I am thankful we got approved and will get some assistance. We are thrilled...so IVF to start soon√...IVF meds√...Period ?...who the hell knows perhaps she went on vacation, lovely.

I plan to post a tab with the compassionate care info later, this program is for self paying IVF patients to get some relief from the high cost of IVF meds. DH is not on board with provera but I certainly am..the sooner it comes, the sooner we cycle. Am I surprised?.....not really, I am convinced Infertility is torture and the unpredictable up and downs just some more hell.

Side Note-uuhhhmmmmmm my DH is completely in love with the idea of triplets or quads. While I am fond of reading stories of multiples and think it `may` be great, truth is HELL NO....that is all. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Yr Old's Are Interesting

Infertility is hard. If you found my page because of my journey, then I completely understand what you are dealing with and hope you have su...