Prime

Thursday, December 21, 2017

33 weeks

 
I had my 33 week check up yesterday and my regular high risk doctor is on vacation. Her replacement was quite clinical and I didn't really like him but he did tell me he thinks my blood sugars are fine, despite my fasting levels are always 2-4 points over the normal. I asked what is the delivery plan for Gestational Diabetes most people are induced at 38-39 weeks and he said no just flat no there is no plan. I  definitely cannot wait to see the regular MFM at 37 weeks which to me is way too far out but then again I did say I am not in love with this practice so whatever.

And now, as I look down at my ever-growing baby bump, I can no longer see my toes. Yep. Gone. I also have a whole slew of uncomfortable symptoms that have decided to both pop up and stick around, but a lot of great things are going on too, so while a lot of things feel TERRIBLE… it’s all so worth it.

How big is baby? At 33 weeks baby is about the size of a pineapple.This week Baby weighs a little over 4 pounds, since I did an ultrasound with my appointment per the tech baby is 4 pounds 10 ounces. She is in the head-down position and may descend into my pelvis at any time in the next six weeks and begin to press into your cervix. Funny, I thought she was already pressuring down there.

What's up with me- Gained 12 pounds so far this pregnancy, having lots of Braxton Hicks contractions but I think I need to drink more water. Shortness of breath & definitely pregnancy brain.

Sleeping on my side! Side sleeping is my nemesis. I hate it with a passion so much that I find myself dreading going to bed at night. Gone are the nights of getting a goodnight sleep– I guess this is prepping me for the after-birth, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Yr Old's Are Interesting

Infertility is hard. If you found my page because of my journey, then I completely understand what you are dealing with and hope you have su...