Prime

Tuesday, January 2, 2018

5-6 weeks to D Day

Wrote on 12/29/2017
 

Image result for 34 weeks pregnant fruit size


My NST appointments are starting to become Labor and Delivery visits.
I was in the hospital 2 weeks ago for 3 hours and then this Tuesday for another 3 1/2.

When I arrived I expected it to be a routine NST monitor and that I’d be in and out of the office in an hour. Well, I ended up being sent to Labor and Delivery for the 2nd time in 2 weeks.
1st time at 32 weeks they said the baby's heart rate dropped while on the monitor so I sent to the hospital for more NST monitoring and an ultrasound & they also hooked me up to the IV which hurt like damn hell. All was well thankfully.
This past Tuesday I was also sent over  because I was having contractions.....well I am having Braxton Hicks so it doesn't seem so odd. Both times while at the hospital absolutely nothing is happening, all is quiet.
So far I have been 1 out of 2 times per week and it is starting to get old.
I understand they are going on the side of precaution but the hospital bills will be ridiculous.

I am going in a few minutes to my second NST for this week and just unsure of the outcome. I have been drinking so much water to ensure it is not due to that why I am having the contractions. I plan to sip water while on the monitors too, the hospital had me do this on Tuesday. My lower back at the moment is killing me...ouch.

Update- The second NST went well and no issues or trip to L&D thank goodness.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Yr Old's Are Interesting

Infertility is hard. If you found my page because of my journey, then I completely understand what you are dealing with and hope you have su...