Prime

Monday, December 11, 2017

32 Weeks today

I am getting really uncomfortable, sleep is getting difficult and heartburn is only getting worse each day. She has been quite the mover this weekend mostly when I am trying to sleep. Even through all the discomfort I wouldn't trade it for the world. I will admit, pregnancy is not easy, my hat is off to the moms that are pregnant with multiples. My prayers also go out to the ladies that are still waiting...while my journey is not over until I have safely delivered and I have my baby in my arms, I still think about those still waiting to see those 2 lines.
 
 
 Baby Specs
 
By now, your  baby weighs 3 3/4 pounds (about the size of a large jicama) and is about 16.7 inches long, taking up a lot of space in your uterus. You're gaining about a pound a week and roughly half of that goes right to your baby. She'll gain a third to half of her birth weight during the next 7 weeks as she fattens up for survival outside the womb. She now has toenails, fingernails, and real hair (or at least respectable peach fuzz). Her skin is becoming soft and smooth as she plumps up in preparation for birth. To accommodate your and your baby's growing needs, your blood volume has increased 40 to 50 percent since you got pregnant. And with your uterus pushing up near your diaphragm and crowding your stomach, the consequences may be  shortness of breath and heartburn.
 
 
Image result for Week 32 pregnancy fruit

No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Yr Old's Are Interesting

Infertility is hard. If you found my page because of my journey, then I completely understand what you are dealing with and hope you have su...