Prime

Wednesday, September 6, 2017

I'm 18

Ok not really but I hit the 18 week pregnancy mark on labor day, 9-4-2017.

On another psychotic note, despite having a doctors appointment later today  I still did an elective ultrasound yesterday because I wanted to see my baby. I know...I know.... I keep saying I will not do that but I am not doing such a good job. Plus it is costing me a fortune.. at $49 a pop and I have done about 4 or 5. I could have bought the Mamaroo & the Halo Basinet by now, both of which I am coveting. Not to mention the truly expensive co-payment I have to make to the doctor in October for the birth.

I wonder if I will be the kind of mom that will need a day care with cameras or perhaps not want to return to work.....well we shall see but my anxiety is killing me.

I hope when I start to feel kicks it will get better. Speaking of kicks she was kicking, but I didn't feel a thing. This is all due to my anterior placenta. Uggh......

Image result for 18 weeks pregnant

No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Yr Old's Are Interesting

Infertility is hard. If you found my page because of my journey, then I completely understand what you are dealing with and hope you have su...