Prime

Thursday, September 7, 2017

Limbo

I had my Level II appointment yesterday and meeting with the MFM.
 
Image result for level II ultrasound

Little girl was NOT being cooperative at all. She turned her back, covered her face and just would not show what they needed. However something alarming happened, I noticed the Ultrasound tech took a long time to look at her heart, she went outside and in comes the Doctor who tries to scan as well. That's when little girl must have had it so she went into a fetal position.....she was just not in the mood for the ultrasound at all.

Over all the visit went well, they told me everything looks great but they are recommending that I see a pediatric cardiologist to look at my babies heart closer.  They tried to re-assure me that everything they saw was fine but it was for a precaution, I did not believe them. I mean I saw something typed that said "Septum" . I appreciate them trying to convince me all is well and it is precautionary but I prefer the cold truth. I will be praying that everything is ok and try not stress about it. Right now I await the call from the Hospital to set this all up within the next few weeks. I go back to the MFM in October and I am hoping all is well.

Side Note- I did some blood work on 9/1 and was told they were routine....apparently one of the tests was to check for the Zika Virus & the good news is I am negative & hopefully still at the moment.
It's the small victories while in the storm right?

Currently getting ready to face Hurricane Irma in South Florida, it is a Category 5 hurricane that will be a 4 at land fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Yr Old's Are Interesting

Infertility is hard. If you found my page because of my journey, then I completely understand what you are dealing with and hope you have su...